St Mary’s Parish Centre is located to the northeast of Karonga New Town Centre, 800 meters away from M1 Road.
St Mary’s Parish was opened by the White Fathers (Missionaries of Africa) in 1945. The Parish had been geographically relocating to a number of villages within Karonga between 1945 to1950. Due to floods, in the year 1951-1953, St Mary’s was repositioned to upper land to where it is permanently positioned in the present time.
- English Mass : 7.30 am
- Children’s Mass : 8.30 am
- Tumbuka Mass : 10.00 am
- Monday to Saturday: 6.30 am
- Benediction: Every Friday from 4.00 pm
- The Parish Priest Fr. Cecilio Silwamba
- Fr. Edward Kamanga (Curate)
- Catechetical Methodology Advisor Lonely Paul Mwandira: