CHAMINADE SECONDARY SCHOOL
Headteacher: 0888 505 149/0999 911 836.
Bursar: 0993 923 487/0888 750 992.
2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS
|1||SCHOOL FEES PER TERM||K235,000.00|
|2||SCHOOL UNIFORM (Jersey)– to be bought at school.||K12,000.00|
- A letter of introduction from parents detailing – home address, phone numbers, denomination, previous primary school and health problems – if any.
- 2023 Maned Identity Card – ID and standard 8 grades.
- Learner Identification Numbers – CODE from primary school.
- Health passport.
- School Uniform:
- Black pair of trousers, white shirt with short sleeves, black pair of shoes with socks and a black belt – to be bought by parents before their wards report for school.
- School jersey is provided by the school at K12,000.00.
- Good News Bible.
- A torch – solar or battery powered in case of blackouts.
- Toilet tissue papers.
- Mosquito net – Karonga is mosquito infested district.
- Enough teaching and learning materials.
- Complete sports attire.
- Plate, spoon and cup.
- Plastic pail – preferably10 liters.
- A pair of slippers.
- Good behavior.
Restrictions: Cooked food and mobile phones are not allowed. The school doesn’t provide special diets.
All the fees should be deposited in the following school account. And remember to come with a deposit slip.
|ACCOUNT NAME||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|CHAMINADE SECONDARY SCHOOL||NATIONAL BANK OF MALAWI. KARONGA BRANCH. CURRENT ACCOUNT.||904538|
Location: Chaminade – Karonga Township.
Date of Arrival: For all students, the date of arrival is 10th September, 2023. Vehicles to carry students to Chaminade will be available as usual at the car park just adjacent to Karonga Bus Depot. This arrangement is for the 10th of September, 2023.
Yours in Christ,