ST. IGNATIUS BOARDING SECONDARY SCHOOL
MOTTO: With God’s Help
Headteacher: 0888 639 292/0992 181 700.
2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS
|1||SCHOOL FEES PER TERM||K230,000.00|
|2||SCHOOL UNIFORM – to be bought at school.||K30,000.00|
- A letter of introduction from parents detailing – home address, phone numbers, denomination, previous primary school and health problems – if any.
- 2023 Maned Identity Card – ID and standard 8 grades.
- Learner Identification Numbers – CODE from primary school.
- Health passport.
- Uniform: (i). Grey pair of trousers and white shirt (Boys), Grey skirts and white blouse (Girls) and grey school jersey. All to be bought at school for K30,000.00.
- (ii). Black pair of shoes (Boys and Girls), white pair of socks (Girls) and black pair of socks (Boys). All to be carried from home.
- Mathematical set.
- Scientific calculator.
- Plastic pail (preferably ten liters).
- Sports attire.
- Exercise books if affordable with hard covers.
- Mosquito net.
- Ruler (30cm).
NOTE: All the new students should be accompanied by parents or guardians when coming.
All the fees should be deposited in the following school account. And remember to come with a deposit slip.
|ACCOUNT NAME||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|ST. IGNATIUS OF LOYOLA SECONDARY SCHOOL||NATIONAL BANK OF MALAWI. CHITIPA BRANCH. TYPE – CURRENT.||1004158934|
Location: Nthalire – Chitipa.
Arrival: The date of arrival for all students is 10th September,2023. Vehicles to carry students to St Ignatius will be available as usual near Chipiku at Chitipa Boma. This arrangement is only for 10th September, 2023.
Yours in Christ,