ST. MARY’S KARONGA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +265 996 541 318
MOTTO: Ad Dei Gloriam
Headteacher: 0888 603 578/0996 541 318
Deputy 1: 0888 944 189/0995 928 739
Deputy 2: 0888 440 404/0996 610 409
Secretary: 0880 007 813
Bursar: 0994 669 450
2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS FOR FORM 1 STUDENTS
|1||SCHOOL FEES PER TERM||K235,000.00|
|2||SCHOOL UNIFORM – to be bought at school.||K35,000.00|
- A letter of introduction from parents detailing – home address, phone numbers, denomination, previous primary school and health problems – if any.
- 2023 Maned Identity Card – ID and standard 8 grades.
- Learner Identification Numbers – CODE from primary school.
- Health passport.
- Good News Bible.
- Black School Shoes – guardians must buy separately on their own.
- White Socks – knee high – guardians must buy separately on their own.
- Hard covers or College Exercise Books.
- Mathematical Instrument.
- Scientific Calculator.
- A plastic pail – 10 liters.
- A pair of slippers.
- Gumboots and reusable groves.
- Working tool – either a hoe, slasher or a rake.
- Cup, Spoon and Plate.
- Torch – solar or battery powered.
- Mosquito net.
- Warm Beddings.
- Sports attire – T-shirt or Jersey + sports shoe + short or trouser – should not be tight.
Restrictions: Cooked food and mobile phones. The school doesn’t provide special diets.
All the fees should be deposited in the following school account. And remember to come with a deposit slip.
|ACCOUNT NAME||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|ST. MARY’S KARONGA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL||NATIONAL BANK OF MALAWI – KARONGA BRANCH CURRENT ACCOUNT||1003049608|
Location: Mwenilondo – Karonga.
Arrival: 10th September, 2023. No transport arranged by the school to carry students from town to campus.
Martha J. Chizumila